While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety has not. Our industry has always been held to the strictest sanitation guidelines set forth by the Board of Cosmetology as well as the Health Department. Given the current situation, and with CDC guidelines, we have intensified our efforts around best practices for virus prevention.
Before reviewing the new client protocols, if you answer YES to any of the questions below, you will be required to reschedule your appointment.
- Are you experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been around anyone that has been sick?
- Have you traveled out of state without completing a 14-day self-quarantine?
To ensure the health of our clients:
- Services will be rendered by appointment only, no walk-ins.
- Please notify us and remain in your car upon arrival, we will let you know when your stylist is ready.
- Only one client is allowed per service provider (no guests allowed)
- All clients will be expected to enter wearing a mask. Make sure it is one that has elastic around the ears so as not to interfere with your service. We will have masks available for purchase if you forget yours.
- Be prepared for a temperature check upon arrival.
- Leave anything that can’t be kept on your person, or that would require setting down in the salon. Including but not limited to items such as purses, personal drinks, etc.
- All clients will be required to use the hand sanitizer provided or preferably, wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds prior to service.
To ensure the health of our staff:
- Our treatment rooms, equipment, and instruments have always been disinfected/sterilized between clients. We are now, additionally, disinfecting shared surfaces such as doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, and counters throughout the day.
- There will be several sanitizing stations throughout the salon and spa.
- All magazines and refreshments have been removed.
- Our linens and towels are laundered in hot water after each use.
- The Salon is cleaned and disinfected nightly and throughout the day using hospital-grade disinfectants. Before and After each guest all tools, chairs, surfaces, and products will be disinfected.
- Some seating in the waiting room area has been removed to allow for proper social distancing.
- Social distancing will be required at all times while in the Salon.
- Employees will continuously wash their hands throughout the day.
- Disposable gloves will be worn for client services.
- Employees will wear masks.
Per the County Executive order, we are permitted to operate at 50% capacity in the salon. Please be patient with us as we navigate this new normal.
Updated: May 29, 2020